Sunday, May 20, 2007

No. 14 - Technorati

Whoops, I missed entering any ideas on this little item. Well, I choose not to tag my own blog - I have checked out the site, and links. As with some of the sites in this exercise, the blogs featuring as well linked and tagged, are primarily American based; I will have to find some local content on other blog sites. The little features you can add to the blog and extend its scope are useful if you are wanting your ideas to spread far and wide. On a local application, however, in an organisation, I can see useful applications, as subjects and areas of interest could be easily identified. Individual departments can utilise different tags for ease of information distribution. On a general interest level, the scope is endless, as are some of the blogs.

No comments: